A Low Maintenance and Visually Stunning Product
In recent years artificial grass has become a trendy product and you probably now know someone in your circle of friends who has a fake lawn in their garden. More and more people are ditching their lawn mowers as our products are well suited to today’s modern busy lifestyle and with weekend time a premium for the majority of families, the last thing you want is wasting valuable time mowing your lawn. With artificial grass you can maximise your garden and family time – winner!
Our range has also become popular on commercial spaces to limit maintenance and in schools and nurseries where it allows teachers to maximise outdoor learning. It is becoming popular because it really is making an important practical difference, making the investment more than justifiable.
Our range is available in a number of outlets to buy – we sell our exclusive range through selected leading independent builders merchants and garden centres across the UK. Products are available in store or can be ordered in branch and delivered direct to your site. There’s a variety of styles available with differing colours, pile heights and specifications to best suit your project and personal taste.
Our products are relatively straight forward to install and any competent builder, contractor, landscaper or DIY enthusiast can fit them by following our handy step by step how to guides here.
There are a number of reasons to make the switch:
- Long warranty
- Easy maintenance
- Modern look and lifestyle
- Blends effortlessly with traditional gardens and established planting beds
- Perfect for children, dogs and family pets
- Create an outdoor room – no more muddy footprints – enjoy your outdoor space like a living area
- Fast draining – even after a rain shower, within minutes it will be dry to go out on again
- Transform concrete, patio or decking areas – plus our products are low slip
- Ideal for shaded areas where grass doesn’t grow